Staying Safe at the Palmdale Playhouse
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We are dedicated in making sure that our guests, staff and performers are comfortable returning to the Palmdale Playhouse. Per the June 15, 2021 Public Health Order, it is not required to provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to attend a show at the Palmdale Playhouse but all are required to wear a face covering prior to entering the facility. We strongly encourage all guests to proactively protect their health before attending any event.
- Stay at home if you are ill
- A face mask is required prior to entering the facility and must be worn at all times
- Sanitize your hands frequently
- Hand sanitization stations are positioned throughout the amphitheater
- Hourly cleaning throughout high touch location and surfaces