For the enjoyment of all our patrons, please be mindful and respectful of others. Patrons who are not following house rules may be asked to leave without a refund.
- To ensure aisles are kept clear for emergency exit: infant carriers, strollers, and walkers must be stored in the lobby during performances.
- Please keep hallways, doorways, and aisles clear.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed. Food and beverages may be purchased at the Palmdale Playhouse concessions counter and consumed in the lobby, courtyard, and Auditorium.
- To inquire about lost items please visit the concessions counter and speak with a staff member or call the Palmdale Playhouse at 661-267-5684.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, smoking, and weapons are strictly prohibited anywhere on the Palmdale Playhouse property.
- For the enjoyment of all our patrons, we request that the use of cell phones be limited to the lobby and courtyard areas during performances.
- Unauthorized photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- The Palmdale Playhouse is a cashless facility. The Palmdale Playhouse accepts Visa, MasterCard, or Discover; cash is not accepted. All online and box office ticket sales are subject to a convenience fee.